Not a lot of time to post, so I’ll let the images speak for themselves. A brief overview: Added a kill switch to the AC side on the hot wire. One cool thing was I found some unused 69-style plugs from an old photovoltaic project from a year ago. That makes removing the cover really easy so that the kill switch isn’t tugging on the electronics. Also, it forces the user to put the cover back on whenever they try to make something with the CNC Monster in the future. Finished the top cross strut to help stabilize the whole assembly as well as the Y axis stepper. I even made it slotted so it can be adjusted if necessary.
The other thing I did today was install a tensioner pulley to clear the front two legs of the assembly for the belt. That reminds me…. I need to find a DIY sizing round belt….